Once you have decided on your procedure – whether surgical or non-surgical – you’re sure to want to know much your treatment will cost. Here at the clinic, we’re firm believers that one size does not fit all. Everyone’s expectations and outcomes are different, so a consultation at the clinic is the ideal way to discuss your individual needs.
We provide the highest standard of care – before, during and after your surgery or non-surgical procedure. We do not aim to be the cheapest provider. The price of your individual procedure will depend on a number of factors, not least the skill and experience of your surgeon.
One of the UK’s most respected cosmetic surgeons, Mr Karidis celebrates 20 years in practice this year. During your consultation, Mr Karidis will:
- Determine the desired outcome of your procedure
- Assess your anatomy
- Assess your medical state
- Interpret what would look best on you as an individual
- Discuss any expected side effects and recovery time
Our surgical fees
Whilst we’d always encourage you to book a consultation to discuss your individual expectations and desired outcome of your procedure, our fees are available with a guide price, so you have an idea of what you can expect to have to budget for.
Our non-surgical fees
While the exact number of treatments will determine the price of your procedure, our non-surgical treatments typically cost:
- COOLSCULPTING FAT REDUCTION – POA
- EXCESSIVE SWEATING MIRADRY – £1495
- EXCESSIVE SWEATING REDUCING INJECTABLES – From £600
- VELASHAPE III – From £200
- ACCENT RADIOFREQUENCY – From £200
- COSMEDIX CONTOUR PEEL – £245
- COSMEDIX ESSENTIAL PEPTIDE PEEL – £120
- COSMEDIX PEELS AND PRODUCTS – From £120
- DERMA ROLLER MICRONEEDLING – From £360
- DERMAL FILLERS – From £215
- HARMONY CLEARLIFT LASER – From £200
- HARMONY CLEARSKIN LASER – From £200
- HYDRAFACIAL – From £160
- I PIXEL RESURFACING LASER – From £200
- LED BEAUTY SLEEP FACIAL – rom £25 as an add on to existing treatments
- MICRONEEDLING SKIN PEN – from £240 for half face
- OBAGI BLUE RADIANCE PEEL – From £125
- PERFECT PEEL – £450
- SIGNATURE K FACIAL – £275 / 1 hour
- SIGNATURE K LIFT – £2,500
- ULTHERAPY – From £1,700
- V BEAM LASER – From £80
- WRINKLE SMOOTHING – From £260
Paying using finance
A payment plan with the clinic is the easiest way to spread the cost of your treatment.
Using our handy finance calculator, you can quickly and easily calculate the cost of your chosen treatment. Opt for an interest free or interest bearing finance option, helping you to spread the cost of your treatment over 12 months, 24 months or 36 months.
In order to set up a payment plan, your total cost of your procedure needs to amount to over £1,500. You will need to pay a deposit, from 10% to 50% of the total value of the procedure.
Once you have decided on your preferred finance option, contact us to discuss your requirements.
What happens after my consultation?
Following your consultation with Mr Karidis, we will provide you with an expected fee for your surgery. This will include a detailed quote of the procedure, plus the fees involved, such as:
- Surgeon fees
- Hospital fees
- Anaesthetic fees
- Any implants/devices required
- Post-operative care
- Any additional fees incurred, such as blood tests or lab tests
There are no hidden costs in the quote and the cost of your consultation is redeemable against the cost of your surgery.