Body Ballancer is an invigorating compression therapy system which is used in our London clinic. It utilises the proven principles of manual lymphatic drainage to aid detox, slimming, toning and to reduce cellulite.
A pressotherapy treatment is often described as having a team of massage therapists working on the body simultaneously to flush out excess fluid, toxins and metabolic waste.
The treatment can reduce cellulite and volume in the abdomen, upper arms, buttocks and legs — areas which are often affected by water retention.
Body Ballancer® is a fantastic complimentary procedure to help you achieve the optimal results from your liposuction or CoolSculpting fat-freezing procedure.
How much does Body Ballancer cost?
£70 for 30 mins/£110 for 60 mins.
For our full non-surgical treatments price list, please click here.
The Body Ballancer® is a versatile relaxing and invigorating pressotherapy system that uses the proven principles of lymphatic drainage massage to deliver a multi-faceted, effective answer to a number of body issues, providing excellent results in the battle against cellulite, loss of skin tone and is superb in helping to achieve optimal health. A course of Body Ballancer® massages will reduce the appearance of cellulite, firming, smoothing and toning the skin and reducing volume in the abdomen, upper arms, buttocks and legs that are most commonly affected by fluid retention.
Also known as ‘compression therapy’, pressotherapy is an advanced form of lymphatic drainage massage that uses specially designed garments that gently inflate to precise, pre-set pressures. A pressotherapy treatment is often described as having a team of massage therapists working on the body simultaneously to flush out excess fluid, toxins and metabolic waste.
The Body Ballancer® offers benefits in the following areas:
- Cellulite and skin tone: Boosting the supply of fresh, oxygenated blood to the tissues will result in a significant improvement in cellulite and skin quality, leaving it firm and toned.
- Slimming and body contouring: Improvements in the lymphatic and circulatory systems will lead to the rapid elimination of excess fluid, reducing volume and ‘puffiness’ in the treated areas in as little as a single treatment.
- Health and wellness: A healthy, well-functioning lymphatic system will have a positive impact on the immune, digestive and nervous systems as waste, toxins and pathogens are removed from the body more quickly and effectively.
Two specialised garments are used to treat the upper and lower parts of the body. The Ballancer® pants treats the lower abdomen, buttocks, hips, thighs and entire lower leg whilst the Ballancer® jacket treats the upper abdomen, arms and back.
This will depend on the particular body issue being treated.
- Cellulite and skin tone improvements usually require a course, the usual recommendation being a series of 12 treatments spread over three to four weeks.
- Used both pre and post-liposculpture, Body Ballancer® will improve the results of both invasive and non-invasive techniques. One or two sessions right up to the day of the procedure will help boost lymphatic flow and will clear the area of excess fluid; after treatment, a course of 4 or 6 will reduce the bruising and swelling caused by the body’s natural response to the trauma caused to the body tissues; the desired body shape will be achieved faster and with less discomfort.
- For bloating and puffiness caused by excess water retention, significant results can be obtained in as little as a single session.